We would love you to join us for our Online Service at EBC Online.
EBC Online can also be found under the Our Members menu.
We would love for you to join us for a Sunday Service together onsite. Please arrive 15 minutes early for sign in and seating.
The following COVID Guidelines are followed for all worship services:
• 1.5 metre physical distancing where practical when people are at the church premises
• Recording of contact details (including time) for all who visit the church premises
• All events using the church sanctuary to be seated
• No congregational singing and up to five singers only at recorded or live services – singers must be spaced 1.5m from each other and 5m from the congregation.
• No wind instruments for any recorded or live service
• No mingling before or after a public worship service
• Wearing of face masks in public places of worship as recommended by the NSW Government. If you have your own face mask we encourage you to wear it.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, your registration has not been registered. Please try again.
Seating will be spaced at 1.5 metres between individuals. If your family situation requires allocated seating, please email Howard Bennett after you book online (before 3pm Friday) to ensure seating can be arranged.
We would love for you to join us for our Family Service.
This will be an interactive service designed for families to engage with God’s word together.